If we’re being honest, we don’t understand why Daylight Savings Time is a thing here in Florida either. It’s not like we don’t get enough sun as it is, but like it or not, every year in November we set the clocks back an hour. This year, DST ends on November 6 at 2 am, and if you have a 2016 Nissan Rogue you might be wondering how to change its clock when the time comes. We’ll tell you how at Nissan of Melbourne!
Setting the clock in a 2016 Nissan Rogue
Luckily, with new innovations like touchscreens and digital displays, it’s much easier to access your clock and get it in order. Below are the steps to set your clock back, if your Rogue is outfitted with a NissanConnect navigation system:
- There is a button that says “Apps” on the upper right hand side of your control panel. Did you find it? Great job! Press it and continue on to step 2.
- On the interface’s touchscreen, press “Settings” and then “System” on the next page.
- The “System” screen should have an option for “Clock.” Press it.
- Under “Clock Settings,” press the “Clock Mode” button to toggle it from “Manual” to “Auto.’
Check out some research that we did on the Rogue!
If you want your Rogue to keep the time for you, you can press “Auto” and your built in GPS system will set the time accordingly. If you want to set the time yourself, follow the rest of these steps:
- While still under the “Clock Settings” page, press “Set Clock Manually.”
- You’ll see a screen where you can adjust the hour, minute, day or year on your clock. Since Daylight Savings Time is over, press the “-” button to send the clock back an hour.
You’re done! If you’re still confused as to whether or not you have a navigation system set up in your car, or if you want a visual guide to set your clock, we’ve included videos about how to set the clock in your 2016 Rogue with or without a navigation system outfitted.
Contact us at Nissan of Melbourne
If you’d like more information on the Nissan Rogue’s technology, feel free to contact us here at Nissan of Melbourne! We’d be more than happy to help you out with anything you need done to your car, so don’t hesitate to schedule service with us if there’s something more pressing than a clock issue going on!