Break out the M&Ms, Reese’s cups and Harambe costumes because it’s time for Halloween again! Our team at Nissan of Melbourne wants to get you in the Halloween spirit because it’s coming up very soon, so if you’re planning on going trick-or-treating with some family and friends we’ll let you know about the best times to go trick-or-treating near Melbourne!
Best times to trick-or-treat near Melbourne FL
Below are when the Halloween festivities kick off in Melbourne and some of the surrounding cities. We’ve also included some tips for you when you go trick-or-treating, because we want you all to be safe!
|Palm Bay||32905||5-8 pm|
It’s funny because we definitely remember being out way later than that when we were kids, but that’s probably because our bedtimes were like, 9:30.
Tips for safe trick-or-treating in Melbourne FL
Just because you’re wearing a Superman costume doesn’t mean you’re immortal, unfortunately. We’ve got some tips for you and your friends to stay safe when you’re going house to house on October 31!
- If you’re in a big group of people, make sure to stick together. There’s nothing worse than getting lost in a neighborhood you’re not familiar with.
- If you’re driving around on Halloween night, stay focused on the road. You never know when there might be kids playing in the street.
- If you’re walking on the sidewalk, don’t go onto the road unless you have a really good reason to. You never know when there might be a car coming.
- Be polite and courteous when you go door to door. Say “please” and “thank you,” and remember to smile!
- Young children should never trick-or-treat alone. Make sure there’s a parent or guardian with them at all times.
Halloween also means that Daylight Savings Time is coming to an end. Check out how to change the clock in a Rogue!
Contact us at Nissan of Melbourne
Whatever you’re doing for the Halloween holiday, we hope you stay safe and have fun! If you need any work done on your vehicle feel free to contact us and get service scheduled so you can get back on the road with your Nissan in top shape!