Best Places to Watch the Super Bowl in Melbourne, FL
With the NFL playoffs finished and the Super Bowl teams set, it’s time to start planning where you’re going to watch the big game this year. The key to finding one of the best places to watch the Super Bowl in Melbourne, FL is to find a bar or restaurant that has a lot of TVs, great viewing, plenty of seats, excellent food and tasty drinks. The following list of the top five places to watch the Super Bowl will help you find a place near you.
[You May Also Like: Top 5 Restaurants in Melbourne, FL]
Top 5 Places to Watch the Super Bowl in Melbourne, FL
- Duffy’s Sports Grill. This family owned and operated sports bar is a premier spot to watch the big game this year thanks to its great food, fun atmosphere and many televisions that seem to be everywhere you look.
- Gators Dockside. This family-friendly sports-themed restaurant will offer a really fun time on Super Bowl Sunday. With plenty of big screen TVs, great food, speedy service and signature grilled wings, Gators Dockside is an easy pick for a place to watch the Super Bowl in Melbourne, FL.
- Tailgaters Tavern. With some great food and affordable prices, you’ll find everything you are looking for at Tailgaters Tavern when trying to find the best place to watch the Super Bowl this year.
- Crickets Spirits Sports & Food. There is plenty more to do at this local sports bar in Melbourne, FL than just watch football. A great food menu and good seats to watch the Super Bowl help make this place an easy pick for watching the big game.
- Westside Sports Bar and Lounge. As a local favorite with residents in Melbourne, FL, Westside Sports Bar and Lounge will offer some great drinks, tasty food and great viewing of this year’s Super Bowl.
[People Also Read: Best Golf Courses in Melbourne, FL]