Valentine’s Day Restaurants Melbourne, FL
Finding the perfect place to eat can be tricky no matter what time of year it happens to be. Sometimes you just don’t know what kind of atmosphere you are in the mood for and other times you may not know what you are hungry for. Well, if there is one day that you want to make sure you choose the right restaurant to go out for dinner to its Valentine’s Day. This year, Nissan of Melbourne wants to ensure that you pick the right place for you and your date by offering this list of the top 5 restaurants to make a reservation for Valentine’s Day dinner in Melbourne, FL.
[View More: Local News and Events]
Top 5 Restaurants for Valentine’s Day Dinner
- The Mansion. This unique restaurant in downtown Melbourne offers a casual indoor and outdoor dining area and an outstanding food menu. Make Valentine’s Day dinner reservations by calling 321-345-5800. Located at 1218 E New Haven Ave., Melbourne, FL.
- Marisol. The Marisol is fine dining restaurant located in the Crowne Plaza Oceanfront Hotel that offers an incredible seafood menu. It is one of the top-rated restaurants and makes for a perfect location for any Valentine’s Day dinner. Call 321-775-0012 to make your reservations. Located at 2605 North A1A Highway, Melbourne, FL.
- Cedar’s Cafe. Serving up Mediterranean dishes, this tasty restaurant offers a great atmosphere and delicious food. Make your Valentine’s Day reservations by calling 321-751-0000. Located at 4100 North Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL.
- Chart House. This is one of the best waterfront seafood restaurants in town for a Valentine’s Day dinner. Call 321-729-6558 make your dinner reservations. Located at 2250 Front Street, Melbourne, FL.
- Djons. Djon’s Steak and Lobster House is consistently rated as one of Brevard County’s best restaurants. Its excellent menu and warm atmosphere make for the perfect setting for a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner. Make reservations by calling 321-722-2739. Located at 522 Ocean Ave, Melbourne, Fl.