Best Golf Courses in Melbourne, FL
One of the most popular activities in Florida is golf. It’s easy to understand why golf is so popular in Florida as this state offers incredible year-round weather that allows people the chance to get out and play almost every day of the year. If you live in Melbourne, FL, this list of the top five best golf courses in the area will help you find a place to tee it up the next time you feel like hitting the links.
Top 5 Golf Courses in Melbourne, FL
- Duran Golf Club. This golf course is regularly voted the “Best Public Golf Course” in Melbourne, FL. Its incredible layout and gorgeous views offer you a challenging yet peaceful round of golf.
- Aquarina. This gorgeous executive golf course is located in the Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge which is home to many different species of wildlife so you’ll be able to spot many different animals while playing this fun course.
- Cocoa Beach C.C. Locals and vacationers are welcome to play this top five golf course in Melbourne, FL. It is located on a peninsula that is surrounded by the Banana River Lagoon so you’ll have plenty of beautiful views while making your way around this 27 hole course.
- Spessard Holland G.C. This executive golf course in Melbourne, FL was designed by Palmer Enterprises and offers golfers of all abilities an incredible seaside golfing experience.
- Baytree National Golf Links. As one of Florida’s premier golf courses, this Gary Player Signature Course is one of the most fun and challenging golf courses in Melbourne, FL. A great layout and incredible course conditions help make this an easy pick for your next round.